WordPress updates, backups, hosting support, domain support, technical support, textual updates, image updates, formatting tasks, blog posting, SEO consulting and general assistance for a single website.
WordPress updates, website reviews, consulting, new website design, and one-time special projects.
Minimum one hour charge.
* Additional charges may apply for multiple sites, website design or redesign projects, and high volume blog posting. A custom quote will be provided if any of these conditions apply to your business.
* Monthly support starts on the first business day of the calendar month and includes an average of four hours per month. You will never be surprised with extra charges. If you require and approve extra time, it will be billed at a discounted hourly rate.
* No contracts or long-term commitment. Cancel anytime with 2-week minimum notice.
* Openings are very limited as I do not contract out any work and can only provide excellent support to a limited number of clients.
My Client Policies
Invoices Are Due Upon Receipt
Invoices will arrive on the first calendar day of the month.
Payments can be online or, you can mail a paper check to the address on the invoice. I accept credit cards and echecks via Stripe and PayPal payments.
Office Hours Vary
Monday - Friday only
I reserve the weekends for continuing education, working on my own business, and spending time with my family. The only exception to this is for emergency situations.
Unscheduled calls disrupt workflow
Please schedule all calls using my online scheduler. This will give you my current availability and account for our different time zones.
Submit Tasks via Email
Submit tasks via email
- The subject should include a short description and due date.
- The body of the email should include a long description and supporting files needed to complete tasks.
- One task or request per email is best.
You can expect an email reply to acknowledge receipt of your requests and an email notification of completion.
Notice of Cancellation Required
Minimum two-week notice
The day you receive an invoice from me is definitely not the day to cancel but it is the perfect day to give notice for canceling effective with the following month.
When canceling services, there is no guarantee that space will be available for you in the future or that your monthly rate will be the same. My client load is usually maxed out and any available openings are filled quickly.
Services I Recommend
This is a list of services that I love and use most often. Some of the benefits I’ve enjoyed using these include increased productivity, improved online presence, saving time, and in some cases saving money. Please note, I may receive a small compensation if you purchase with my links but it won’t cost you any more for them.)