WordPress Virtual Assistance
for WordPress website owners.
Susan Marshall VA
WordPress Virtual Assistant
I’m a professional WordPress Virtual Assistant offering WordPress services, web design, technical support, and troubleshooting for those pesky WordPress problems. I also provide support for your other online services that connect with your website like email marketing and payment services.
Because no two clients are alike, your services will be customized to meet your specific needs. You can count on me to complete your projects and tasks quickly and efficiently. My focus is always on getting you the best results out of your WordPress website.
I understand the importance of effective and easy communication which is why I prefer good ole fashioned email. Once you email me with a support request, you’ll receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours or less so you know your request got to me. Most requests will be completed in a day or two and always by me. I don’t use subcontractors for anything unless you ask me to.
How do you select a WordPress virtual assistant to best fit your needs and one that can grow with your business? Prepare before interviewing candidates by being able to provide information about your website as it is today and where you want to be in the near future. Taking time to gather this information will go a long way in finding the right virtual assistant for you.
The following are some suggestions and questions to ask yourself before interviewing a WordPress virtual assistant.
What is your budget for website support?
Pricing and rates vary widely so it’s best to have an idea or budget of what you’re willing or able to pay. Ask yourself these questions related to pricing for services:
- Do I need help with one project or monthly support?
- Am I open to package pricing or hourly pricing?
- Am I looking for budget or premium services?
- Do I want to work with a VA in a specific country, like the United States?
- Am I willing to pay a premium for a VA with more experience or specific skills?
What technical skills are the most important to you?
You’ll want to hire a WordPress virtual assistant that has the skills to perform the most important or primary tasks that you need help with. Ask yourself these questions related to skills:
- Do I know the active WordPress theme and plugins on my website?
- Do I know what company my website is hosted with?
- Do I have any premium plugins that require a license?
- What external services do I use that connect with my website? (i.e. email marketing, payment processors, etc)
- What are the primary tasks I need my virtual assistant to do?
- Are there any non-WordPress tasks that I need help with?
How much support do you need?
You most likely will not be the first or only client for your WordPress virtual assistant so you’ll want an idea of how much time it might take for your tasks to get done. Ask yourself these questions related to the availability and turnaround time that you require:
- Do I need my tasks performed on specific days or times of the day?
- How will I send my tasks to my VA? Some VA’s might use project management systems like Trello or Asana while others may use something as simple as emails? What is my preference?
- How quickly do I need my tasks completed or turned around? Can my VA handle expedited requests?
- Will I need or required regular phone meetings or updates from my VA?
- Do I care if my VA contracts out any of my work?
After considering these questions and compiling information about your website and business, you’re ready to create your initial task list for your new WordPress virtual assistant. Prioritize the list by what list you want to be done first and then next and so on. You’ll also be able to use this first list for creating specific questions.
“It’s so refreshing to do this work with you! You’ve made my “website” world very enjoyable!”
“Dependable, knowledgeable beyond belief and available……every time. I cannot recommend her highly enough.”